Here are some steps that we are able to take to protect those who need to buy and/or sell a home:
- Instead of meeting in person, all buyer and seller consultations can be held online. we can use Google Hangouts. it's an easy to use video platform, kind of like FaceTime. It gives you the opportunity to see me and get to know me. You will have the opportunity to ask me questions or address any concerns.
Video tours and 360 Matterport tours
- To reduce the number of in-person showings we will try to provide a video tour of homes for sale that you are interested in.
- For sellers: all of our listings can ( and many do include a video walk-thru online. we even have an entire collection of homes in both Savannah and or Beaufort with a 360 Matterport tour available on our site.
- For buyers: We work with listing agents to get a video walk-thru for you. If they cannot provide one, if possible, we will go to the property and film one for you. Or we can hop on a FaceTime call while at the property.
In-person home tours
- During in-person home tours, we ask that only two people attend.
- Please leave the kiddos at home. we love kids, but we also know how hard it is for them to keep their hands to themselves. :)
- Please meet me at the property, we am no longer driving clients in our cars.
- Once we are at the house please do not touch anything, including light switches and doorknobs, countertops, etc.
- We will wear gloves and will touch these things for you.
- If you are sick, please do not request an in-person showing. Stay home if you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath or any other cold or flu-like symptom.
Berkshire Hathaway Home Services Bay Street Realty Group
- As a precaution for our office staff, Realtors, clients, friends and family, our office is closed and our front doors are locked to keep the public from entering.
- Our office staff and Realtors are working from home
- Title companies and attorneys are only allowing people in their office by appointment only.
- We can arrange for a mobile notary to meet you at your location to sign the closing documents.
- Some title companies and lenders allow for Remote Online Notary (RON) and you can complete the process online.
If you still need to make a move don't panic! We're here to help you through the process with your health and safety in mind during these uncertain times.
to set up a FREE Phone or Video Consultation!