Battery Point FAQ
Battery Point is a friendly, diverse neighborhood of young families, professionals, and retirees in a peaceful and natural place of beauty. Families walk oak-lined avenues to the pool or playground or merely take a stroll along the banks of Battery Creek.
Here are some common FAQs for Battery Point:
- What kind of amenities are available at Battery Point? Battery Point has the following amenities available for residents:
- Deep-water dock with covered pier head
- Boat launching ramp
- Swimming pool
- Children’s playground
- Tennis courts
- Boat storage area
- Oyster pavilion
- Waterfront walking trails
- Does Battery Point have an HOA? Yes. Battery Point has an HOA that covers the cost of common area mowing, liability insurance, amenities, roads, street lights, and trash.
- What are the fees for the HOA (last updated 2021)? Residents can choose two ways to be assessed: $980.00/annually or $245.00/quarterly.
- What's the breakdown of how the assessment is used by the HOA? Assessment breakdown is as follows: $890 Operations & $90 Reserves.
- Does Battery Point have a transfer fee? Yes. The transfer fee for Battery Point is .25% of home's sales price.
Do you have additional questions? Please reach out to us via our Contact page!